Although this site proclaims to be Premium funerals for the richest in society it's actually targeted at the middle class who like to see our header on their paperwork. But don't tell anyone.
Flexible payment plans are available for those who would like to spread the ridiculously high costs of our cheaply made coffins.
this particular plan is for the coffin price only, not the entire funeral, but don't worry as 100%* of the coffin price will be deducted from any funeral plans total value. This fantastic deal is recommended to all premium customers, we call this the 60/40 flexible plan, you pay only 60% of the coffin price now, and the remaining 40% six months later. Tell your friends of this great offer and receive 10% commission of their coffin price, if you work in any Geriatric home (except Tenpasenta Geriatric) you could make a packet.
*less 20% handling charge.